Stir until Done
Peas -n- Carrots
Craft Projects Ages 2 - 5
Craft Projects Ages 6 - 8
Craft Projects Ages 8 & Up
Themed Craft Projects
|Candy Wrist Corsage
1 sheet each of pink, purple and red craft foam
Hot glue gun
1 set of self adhesive Velcro® disks
Craft Utility knife
1 bag of candy Hearts
- Print out the corsage
- Cut out a pink flower and a purple flower from craft foam using
- Hot glue the pink flower on top of the purple flower, making sure
that the purple petals show through between the pink petals.
- Cut a strip of red craft foam 1 inch wide by 6 inches long to form
- Hot glue the flower to the center of the red strip.
- Select 6 candy Hearts of different colors.
- Arrange them in a circle, with the point of the Candy Hearts
facing towards the center, in the middle of the flower.
- Add the Velcro® disks to each end of the wristband making sure you
position them for a snug fit around your child's wrist.
Valentine's Day Craft Projects
A Big Heart
Special Valentine's Day Gift
Sugar Heart Candy Dish
Valentine Heart Sun Catchers
Valentine Stained Glass
Valentine Treat Jars
More Themed Craft Projects
4th of July Fun
All About Bears
All About Bugs
Flowers and Spring
St. Patrick's Day